Create an account now and read the 1st chapter of EVEN MORE titles for free.

Already registered?

Sign up and get 100pt!

Love and Hell

  • Love and Hell
    TOP HIT R16+
    Favorite Favorite
    "Did you know? Even I get a turn to make my move." Temp worker Rino Amano, 27 years old, used to have a lover. His name was Haruo Higashiyama and he worked full-time at the same company as the manager of the planning department. He was 32 years old, married, and had a two-year-old daughter. While 99% of her knew that this was an unforgivable love that would never amount to anything, the other 1% was clutching her phone, spending her days waiting for him to reach out. One day he suddenly demands to break it off, throwing the feelings she had for him in the trash. This devastating blow leaves Rino distraught. Even at work she is unable to suppress her feelings, and she searches for an empty room to hide her tears. In doing so she catches Haruo secretly making out with another coworker much younger than herself. At that moment something inside her breaks and awakens something inside.

This title has 6 chapters.
Premium members enjoy a 10% point reward with every purchase!

Try MangaPlaza Premium with a 7-day free trial

Page Count 37 Pages

Publisher Futabasha Publishers LTD.

Color or Monochrome monochrome


Digital Release Date January 26, 2023 (PST)

Share Share

page top